Online Certification Course in WordPress
Webinfotech offers 45 Days and 6 Months Industrial | Summer | Internship Training to B.Tech computer science (CSE) and MCA Students in the PHP or ASP.Net or Java Technology. The main objective of our Industrial | Summer | Internship Training program is to provide the IT graduates with practical exposure to PHP or ASP.Net or Java. We have designed the PHP or ASP.Net or Java training course while keeping in mind the current Industry requirements. The PHP or ASP.Net or Java training program is most suitable for B.Tech computer science (CSE) , B.E. BCA, MCA or any IT Professionals who are about to enter the Software Industry and wanted to pursue their career in PHP or ASP.Net or Java technology. With the help of 45 Days and 6 Months Industrial | Summer | Internship Training with certificate in PHP or ASP.Net or Java you can take your career in the upward direction.
Apart from our trainers, PHP or ASP.Net or Java developers of our company do interact with the trainees on regular basis. During the training, you go through a Live project in PHP or ASP.Net or Java and after the completion of the training, the trainees are provided with the training certificate and placement opportunities by Webinfotech.
This course will teach students about the processes of web design and will ready them to begin a career as a Web Designer. Topics included in the course are file transfer protocol, adding CSS, an introduction to HTML, text editors and adding files. Upon completion of this course, students will have learned the skills that are necessary to create well-functioning websites using CSS and HTML.
|Duration of the Course||45 Days|
|Online Course fees||5000 Rs.|
|Possible Batch Time||11 AM to 11 PM|
|Minimum Hour Class||1 Hour|
|Class in one Week||6 Days|
|Batch Start Date||Every 5 each Month|
|What you get online course?|| |
|Teaching Methodology||The entire course is based on practical based training.|
|Who will be teaching these courses?||This course will be taught by IT Professionals (Designer or Developer) only.|
|What is the scope of this field?||Organizations, Multi-National Organizations, Website Design or Web Application Development IT Companies, IT sectors, Startups etc.|
|Salary you can get||Rs.12,000 to 40,000|
|Job Profile||Website Site Designer|
Website, Domain & Web Hosting, Network, Internet, How to Upload site, Edit the Website , HTML 4.01 and HTML 5.0 , Types of Server(Proxy , dedicated, mail exchange server, database server, web server), type of web server, DNS server, How to work Internet, Web Browser and its importance in website development, What is difference among static website, dynamic or web application, Web application platform and popular technologies, Comparison among asp.net, php or java for develop the web application etc.
FrontPage 2003, Dreamweaver and Notepad++
font, font size , color, paragraph formatting, marquee, images marquee, bullet and numbering, table layout, create different layout using the table tag, Presenting Enhancing Your Web Site with Graphics, Publishing Your Web Site, Managing Your Web Site, how to use css, different layout creat, Hyperlink, Photo Gallery, HTML form etc.
CSS Introduction, CSS Syntax, CSS Selectors, CSS Colors, CSS Backgrounds, CSS Borders, CSS Margins, CSS Padding, CSS Height/Width, CSS Outline, CSS Text, CSS Fonts, CSS Icons, CSS Tables, CSS Display, CSS Overflow, CSS Float, CSS Align, CSS Dropdowns, CSS Forms, CSS Website Layout, CSS Position, CSS Navigation Bar, CSS Advanced, CSS Rounded Corners, CSS Border Images, CSS Backgrounds, CSS Shadows, CSS Text Effects, CSS Web Fonts, CSS Buttons, CSS Pagination, CSS Multiple Columns, CSS Box Sizing, CSS Media Queries, CSS Responsive, RWD Grid View etc. etc.
Installation of MY SQL, Introduction about Database, Data Types, DML, DDL, Aggregate functions, Data Time functions, Stored Procedure, Sub query and join, Create database in MYSQL, Drop database in MYSQL, Export and Import of Database of MYSQL, Operation in MYSQL, Create Table in MySQL, Rename and Drop table in MYSQL, Copy and Move of Table in MYSQL, Export and Imports of Table in MYSQL, Structure and Browser of table in MYSQL, Insert data in table in MYSQL, Empty and Drop Table, Rename , Insert and Delete field in table of MYSQL etc.
Getting Started with WordPress
Installing Internet Information Server in asp.net, IIS Manager in asp.net, Creating virtual/home directory in asp.net, Folder Settings in asp.net, Adding a virtual directory to your neighborhood in asp.net, Installing .Net Framework SDK
- Choosing Between WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
- Finding the Best WordPress Hosting
- How To Use the WordPress Dashboard
- How to Install WordPress
- Setup Your WordPress Profile
What's a beautiful looking website without great content? This module teaches you everything you need to know about getting your content into WordPress, with advice on how best to use posts and pages.
- WordPress Posts vs. Pages: When To Use Each
- How to Write a Post in WordPress
- How to Manage and Edit WordPress Posts
- Using Post Formats
- Publish Your Post
- How to Write a WordPress Page
- Manage and Edit WordPress Pages
- Protecting Your Work
- Everything You Need to Know About WordPress SEO
Learn how to organize your content so your visitors can easily find what they're looking for. It just so happens that improving your site's organization will also lead to better search engine rankings.
- Categories vs. Tags
- Using WordPress Categories
- Using WordPress Tags
- How To Create Custom Menus In WordPress
WordPress isn't just for words. You can use it to publish photos, video, and podcasts too. This module shows you how to add media with ease.
- How to Use the WordPress Media Library
- Add Images to a Post
- Create a Photo Gallery
- Add Audio and Video to Posts
- Add a PDF Download
- Add an Image Gallery to Your Sidebar
What good is a professional looking website if it looks like every other WordPress website? These lessons will show you how to customize your theme and spruce up your site with widgets and plugins. By the time you're done, you'll have set your site apart from the masses.
- How to Use WordPress Themes
- WordPress Theme Customizer
- How to Use WordPress Plugins
- How to Use WordPress Widgets
- Using WordPress Screen Options
- Widgets Reloaded
- Supercharge Your WordPress Site with Jetpack
- WordPress Theme Mechanics Webinar
- WordPress Theme Setup Webinar
- How to Change Fonts in WordPress
- What Is A WordPress Child Theme?
- How To Make A WordPress Child Theme
Learn how to facilitate conversations, moderate comments, and prevent comment SPAM.
- Managing WordPress Comments
- Fighting WordPress Comment SPAM with Akismet
Whether you're adding new users or upgrading WordPress, these lessons guide you through the essential maintenance steps that ensure your site remains happy and healthy
- How to Upgrade WordPress
- Move Your Web Content with WordPress Import and Export
- WordPress User Roles Explained
- Managing WordPress Users
- WordPress Disaster Recovery and Planning Guide
- WordPress Backup Plugins: BackupBuddy
- WordPress Backup Solutions: VaultPress
- How to Solve the WordPress Plugin Paradox
- Install WordPress On Your PC (Windows or Mac)
- WordPress Site Migration with Duplicator
- WordPress Security Briefing
The WordPress settings screens can be downright intimidating. This series of lessons will help you tame your settings and fine tune your site.
- WordPress General Settings
- WordPress Writing Settings
- WordPress Reading Settings
- WordPress Discussion Settings
- WordPress Privacy Settings
- WordPress Media Settings
- How to Use WordPress Permalinks (for Cleaner URLs and Better SEO)
Login Concept, Logout Concept, How to show data in text boxes, form or table, Auto Generate, Unique ID based practice and queries based different components which are directly use as a component in any project.