Online Certification Course in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
For B.Tech Computer Science (CSE) / BCA Students / MCA Students / IT Professionals
Webinfotech offers 45 Days and 6 Months Industrial / Summer / Internship Training to B.Tech computer science (CSE) and MCA Students in the PHP, ASP.Net, Python, Android(Mobile Apps), SEO and Digital Marketing. The main objective of our Industrial / Summer / Internship Training program is to provide the IT graduates with practical exposure to PHP or ASP.Net or Java. We have designed the PHP or ASP.Net or Java training course while keeping in mind the current Industry requirements. The PHP, ASP.Net, Python, Android(Mobile Apps), SEO and Digital Marketing training program is most suitable for B.Tech computer science (CSE) , B.E. BCA, MCA or any IT Professionals who are about to enter the Software Industry and wanted to pursue their career in PHP or ASP.Net or Java technology. With the help of 45 Days and 6 Months Industrial / Summer / Internship with certificate in PHP or ASP.Net or Java you can take your career in the upward direction.
Apart from our trainers, PHP, ASP.Net, Python, Android(Mobile Apps) developers of our company do interact with the trainees on regular basis. During the training, you go through a Live project in PHP, ASP.Net, Python, Android(Mobile Apps), SEO and Digital Marketing and after the completion of the training, the trainees are provided with the training certificate and placement opportunities by Webinfotech.
Webinfotech is the best Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training and development Institute in Kota, Rajasthan (India) for students to build their career in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in IT industry. Search engine marketing is also known as inbound marketing by some people. Search engine marketing means you use search engine as your primary marketing channel. Search engine marketing contains SEO and search advertising.We are among the few Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training Institutes in Kota, Rajasthan (India) having professional web design and development Institute. At Webinfotech you are given the choice to build your own IT career. We help you nurture your skills and build a successful path for your long and progressive career. Basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) provides the necessary knowledge to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
|Duration of the Course||60 Days|
|Online Course fees||5,000 Rs.|
|Possible Batch Time||11 AM to 11 PM|
|Minimum Hour Class||1 Hour|
|Class in one Week||6 Days|
|Batch Start Date||Every 5 each Month|
|What you get online course?|| |
|Teaching Methodology||The entire course is based on practical based training.|
|Who will be teaching these courses?||This course will be taught by IT Professionals (Designer or Developer) only.|
|What is the scope of this field?||Organizations, Multi-National Organizations, SEO and Digital Marketing Companies, IT sectors, Startups etc.|
|Salary you can get||Rs.9,000 to 40,000|
|Job Profile||Senior Assistant of SEO and Digital Marketing, Sales Promotion Lead Manager, Google Analyst|
Website, Domain & Web Hosting, Network, Internet, How to Upload site, Edit the Website , HTML 4.01 and HTML 5.0 , Types of Server(Proxy , dedicated, mail exchange server, database server, web server), type of web server, DNS server, How to work Internet, Web Browser and its importance in website development, What is difference among static website, dynamic or web application, Web application platform and popular technologies, Comparison among asp.net, php or java for develop the web application etc.
FrontPage 2003, Dreamweaver and Notepad++
font, font size , color, paragraph formatting, marquee, images marquee, bullet and numbering, table layout, create different layout using the table tag, Presenting Enhancing Your Web Site with Graphics, Publishing Your Web Site, Managing Your Web Site, how to use css, different layout creat, Hyperlink, Photo Gallery, HTML form etc.
Search engine marketing is also known as inbound marketing by some people. Search engine marketing means you use search engine as your primary marketing channel. Search engine marketing contains SEO and search advertising.
- 3.1 How do search engines work? (Crawl,Index and Rank)
- 3.2 What is search engine crawling and index?
- 3.3 Ranking in Search Engine and What is Crawling Process?
- 3.4 What is googlebot?, What is Robots.txt?, White hat vs black hat SEO
- 3.5 Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- 3.6 What is Differences between Organic Search and Inorganic or Paid SEO
- 3.7 What is Differences between ON Page SEO and OFF Page SEO
- 3.8 What do you mean by Backlink, Outbound Links and Cross-linking?
- 3.9 State the difference between 'nofollow' and 'dofollow' link
- 3.10 What is considered as more significant, creating content or building backlinks?
- 3.11 What is PPC?
- 3.12 What is 301 redirect?
- 3.13 What are Webmaster tools?
- 3.14 What is keyword density and what is the formula for knowing keyword density?
- 3.15 What is the latest update in SEO?, What is link building and why does it matter?
- 3.16 What is page speed and why does it matter?
- 3.17 What are some black hat SEO practices to avoid?
- 4.1 Importance of keywords in seo, Analysis of keywords of a particular company
- 4.2 Research on keywords, Analysis of keywords using google ad words, Competitor analysis
- 4.3 Importance of Keywords, Picking the Right Keywords, What's the Right Keyword Density?, More About Keyword Optimization
- 5.1 Adding a Site and Verification Process, Configuration, Settings, Geographic Settings
- 5.2 URL Parameters, Site Links, Crawl Errors / Stats, Google Fetch, Blocking the Crawler and blocked pages
- 5.3 Traffic, Search Queries, Links to Site/Internal Links, Optimization, Sitemaps
- 5.4 Remove URLS from index, HTML Suggestions, Content Keywords
- 6.1 How is on page optimization important in seo, Differences between dynamic and static sites?, Domain name optimization
- 6.2 File name and folder name optimization, Title tag optimization, Meta tags optimization, How to write meta description, Meta robots
- 6.3 Header optimization, Footer optimization, Anchor link optimization, Content writing for seo, Image optimization, URL optimization
- 6.4 Optimization for Google, Understanding Google Page Rank, Calculate Page Rank of each page
- 6.5 Algorithm of Page Rank .Crawlers, Google Analytic, Title Tag, H1, H2, Bold Tag Optimization, Meta Tags, Alt Tags optimization
- 7.1 Introduction to off page optimization, Factors affecting offsite optimization, Importance of offsite optimization, Current scenario of search engine optimization
- 7.2 How to build links?, Type of linking methods, Link checking tools, Directory submissions, Social book marking, Posting classifieds
- 7.2 Importance of integration of blog to gain SEO, Local listing, Forum signatures, Article submissions, Importance of social buttons and social media, Press release submission
- 8.1 Website position analysis, Monthly reports, Cyclic SEO